Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DAY 28: On lifelong learning

Tomorrow, I start a new project. I am taking two online classes. The first is on digital photography basics and the second is on learning how to use Adobe Photoshop.

I am super excited, because I LOVE taking pictures...and with kids as cute as mine, you need a camera ready to go at all times ;)

But I am also excited for the challenge. I love learning new skills and feel that this is an area of my life that I have sorely neglected since becoming a parent.

Don't get me wrong. Parenting is mighty challenging, but it isn't quite the intellectual stimulus I have grown to love from actual "book type learning".

If I had the time, no doubt I'd be working away at my MBA, but given my current reality that goal will simply have to wait.

So instead, I will learn about technology and have some fun while I do. I plan on continuing with my blogging on a regular basis as well, so I will have lots of brain candy for at least the foreseeable future. And that makes me happy. :)

(I have more to say tonight but any other post would have been a violation of the BIG AUS CHALLENGE so they will have to wait! BUT I start work on our Snoezelen room tomorrow and I am super stoked! Pics to follow ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment