My stupid phone lost my blog post, twice.
I am too frustrated to start over, so tonight you get a cop out post.
TOP 5 HIGHLIGHTS OF MY DAY
1) Charlie took a 3 hour nap this morning, which gave me time to organize Sam's new arts and crafts centre, getting school plans organized and really playing with Sammie, with my attention completely on him for well over an hour.
2) During said playtime, Sammie and I discovered three new games, including making echoes with the Karaoke machine. Totally adorable.
3) Both my kids were in awesome moods and there were no meltdowns to be found, even during grocery shopping. In fact, both were full of smiles and giggles all day.
4) My husband and I shared an inappropriate inside joke at the grocery store that reminded me of just how much we get each other.
5) All members of my family were in bed by 10, with both minis actually asleep before then.
All in all, it was a great day...technology failures aside. ;)
Real post tomorrow, I promise.