Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September #6: Mandatory Post

I have a migraine and am on day three of a nasty head cold/fever. I can keep any liquids or solids down and have just spent the last 6 hours outside running a farmers' market feeling like hell. I am posting only because I promised myself I would. Just writing this is making my head want to explode. Tomorrow I will write a real post to make up for this mandatory bookmark in my blogging challenge.

But I wanted to prove to myself that I could do this, and that meant posting no matter what.

And since I refuse to focus on only negative today, I'm going to share the one really big great thing that happened:

Today, I felt my baby move inside me for the first time this pregnancy. And so, despite my best efforts to the contrary, today turned out to be kind of awesome.

This post is part of my September Blog Challenge. I will be posting a new blog post on (at least) every other day of the month, for a total of no less than 15 posts throughout the month.  The purpose of this challenge is nothing more than to push myself to continue using writing as a way of releasing energy and opening my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment